Godrej Interio dives into the eCommerce world
Godrej Interio – India’s largest furniture brand is a business unit of Godrej & Boyce Mfg.Co.Ltd. The company offers a multifarious home and office furniture, along with solutions for laboratories, hospitals, schools & others. It has 50 exclusive showrooms in 18 cities & about 800 dealer outlets.
- Previously the website was static and lacked many functional features
- Ability to launch a highly functional and customizable eCommerce site to showcase different furniture offerings on the web to keep up with the competition
- Lower customer engagement as UI & UX was unappealing
- Provide complete flexibility and seamless online shopping experience to customers for ordering furniture online
- Incorporation of Inventory availability check and Pin code availability
- Secured, pure headless and fully responsive site was implemented using Node.js & React Framework
- More refined and customer friendly product categorization for ease to navigate in minimum clicks
- Enhanced search features to let customer search for their desired products and apply filters and different sort options
- Enriched products content and dedicated landing pages for turn-key projects like modular kitchens and ways to choose.
- Ease of customer registration and login on the website. Login with Social id’s like Facebook and Google
- New website is equipped with multiple payments options like pay using Credit card, Net banking, EMI or Wallets
- Best practices used for SEO friendly URL’s and content to attract organic search traffic
- Near real time online stock availability and access to Godrej Interio store outlets inventory.
- Interactive store locator feature to locate near-by Godrej Interio stores
- Solveda revamped the Godrej Interio’s website to an E-commerce website using HCL Commerce V9 platform and leveraged its potential by integrating IBM Sterling Order Management System into HCL Commerce
Lightning Fast Site
Enhanced Customer Experience
Increase in Revenue
What the client says…
“Good team, who did lot of collaborative work with us to understand the work scope, problem statement and issue and did quality development”
Ashish Jain – eCommerce Head, Godrej & Boyce